Sunday, May 10, 2009

Christian Democracy Movement Update

It appears that there is a new attempt to organize a Christian Democracy movement in the United States: http://www.commoncenter.us/. This site shares many similarities to the old CDU page, the Web Archive of which I posted in an earlier post, which leads me to suspect that many of the same people are giving it another shot under a new name. [Edit - indeed, Chris Erickson, the man behind the CDU meetup and the first CDU website is the driving force behind the new Common Center site. Glad he hasn't given up. Keep up the good work!]

The website is still somewhat skeletal - most of the links just lead to pages with templates on them, but I encourage those (few, if any) who are reading this to support the effort. I will add the new site to my Links section, and occasionally post on their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment